“Krita Secrets” is a book that aims to deliver small short tutorials. Each tutorial covers one specific action with a result. Hopefully with help of this book artists would spend more time creating than digging online to figure out how things should be done.
The tutorials range from how to do little tricks like drawing Parallel Lines to complex tools such as Gradient Mesh.
This book will be the only place to search for how to do tricks with Krita.
- 134 pages
- 140 tutorials
- Even more broad topic coverage
The book consists of 7 chapters:
- How to Read: cover basics on how the book is presented
- General: 20 tutorials on basic topics
- Even More General: extended list covering varieties of topics – 68 tutorials
- Manipulate Colors: 17 tutorials covering topics on how to manipulate colors
- Manipulate Selections: 11 tutorials covering topics on how to manipulate selections
- Vector Operations: 11 tutorials focusing on working with vector shapes
- Brushes: 13 tutorials explaining how to do tricks with brushes